Senior Customer Service Executive
A Berkshire based business group is seeking an experienced Customer Service Executive who will hit the ground running. The successful candidate must be motivated and passionate and have a positive, team-based approach. Exemplary oral and written communication skills are a must, along with a minimum of 2 – 3 years of Admin and Customer Service experience.
As a Senior Customer Service Executive, you will be providing a crucial customer service role within a busy sales and admin office which services multiple companies. As such, this role is also incredibly varied so a flexible approach to work and duties is essential.
Using your experience of problem solving and dispute resolution, you will help support, monitor and motivate team members to achieve fantastic performances and results. This role combines supervision responsibilities with being the main point of contact for a variety of enquiries over the phone and by email. The ideal candidate will contribute and provide their input into how the role can be further developed going forward.
This would be a great opportunity for someone aiming to get into a supervisory/managerial role. Additionally, there are also plenty of opportunities for future progression within the company.
This is a full-time office based role working Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:30pm.
• Diary Management
• Main point of contact for incoming calls and email enquiries
• Quality checks to ensure all systems are kept up to date
• Pricing up work and following up on quotations
• Solving customer issues and improving customer satisfaction
• Help maximise staff performance and efficiency
• Outbound calls to existing customers and warm prospects
• Booking in new cleaning work, quotes and appointments
• Producing job sheets
• Providing support to the Operations Manager and Technicians
• Additional admin tasks as required
• Previous Customer Service experience required with a natural ability with calls, computers and technology
• Excellent time management skills to maximise customer contact - scheduling/diary management experience is advantageous
• Outstanding communication/interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with all types of personalities
• Attention to detail, articulate and numerate
• Excellent PC skills with competency in Word, Excel and Access
• Comfortable in a fast paced environment and maintains a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Establishing and developing solid, effective working relationships with team members
• Flexible, with an ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to any situation or change in priorities
• £22-24k p/a depending on skills and experience with bonus earnings potential