Retail Store Manager (Gifts)
Retail Store Manager: An experienced, engaging and thoughtful Retail Store Manager with amazing customer nurturing skills is required to lead and inspire a team of dedicated retail assistants in our multi-award winning gift and card retail business at our thriving store in Reigate.
As the Store Manager you will be working in a busy, uplifting, inspiring, yet friendly and happy environment. Join a close knit successful family owned multi-award winning gift and card retail business. Operating 12 destination stores across the South East, with zero pressure selling, and specialising in beautiful gifts for friends, family and the home as well as unique art cards and gift books.
- Leading a passionate small team of dedicated Retail Assistants
- Ensuring excellent Customer Care Standards are maintained
- Taking responsibility for reaching set financial targets
- Stock, cash and security procedures
- Timely completion of all administrative paperwork is essential
- Stock Control and Display
- Smart personal appearance / manner and attitude
- Health & Safety
This is an exciting opportunity for an engaging, charismatic Retail Store Manager to make an impact in a high profile store. A competitive salary plus bonus scheme, 5 weeks paid holiday (incl. Bank Holidays), 30% Staff Discount, Private Medical Cover and workplace Pension are on offer. Join a flourishing fast growing retail company offering long term career opportunities. 40+ hours (5 days) per week working every Saturday. Apply now!