Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £7.75 per hour (increasing to £8.50 per hour + up to 20% bonus opportunity after 3 months’ probation) + 32p per mile + frequent incentives
Working: 24 hours per week over 3 days (ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
Territory: Edinburgh East and surrounding areas
Do you have a sense of humour and are looking for a fun place to work?
Do you have a work hard, play hard attitude?
How about joining the industry recognised FMBE Team of the Year 2015?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Sales Development Executive on our Mondelez team. Our team proudly represents prestigious brands in store such at Ritz, Oreo, Milk Tray and Cadbury’s.
• Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s and Co-Ops within your territory
• Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
• Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
• Effectively managing your allocated store visits, enabled by the discretion to efficiently plan your own week
You will have:
• Hold a full driving licence and have your own reliable vehicle
• A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
• Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
• The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
• Highly achievable KPIs, exciting and spot incentives
• Full training, ongoing support, the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
• Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout REL Field Marketing
• A sense of pride working for the team who won ‘Team of the Year’ at the FMBE 2015 awards.
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working here – for the last two consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by Great Place to Work UK! This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
REL are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. In the last 3 years up to 2015, we have had 87 internal promotions, 116 moves into a development role and 31 promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!